Preserve At Pendleton
New Construction Homes in Pendleton, SC
The Preserve at Pendleton
The newest community in the Pendleton/Clemson area, The Preserve at Pendleton, is the perfect place to call home. Here, you can have all the routine conveniences at your finger tips while also experiencing the joy of small town life. Have an evening out on the town at Pendleton’s town square with restaurants and boutique shops to explore. Want a little more excitement? Downtown Anderson and Greenville are just a short drive away. Education abounds with local schools all within 2 miles of the community. Tri-County Technical College and Clemson University are so close you can hear the Tiger’s Roar. Recreation is plentiful with lakes Hartwell, Keowee, and Jocassee all a short commute away and the Blue Ridge Mountains within sight. Hiking trails and waterfalls dot the countryside and provide some of the best views found anywhere. There is always something to do in the northwest corner of South Carolina.
Check out our floor plan options for The Preserve at Pendleton by clicking the links below:
- The Clarkson (1200-1250 sq ft)
- The Gibson (1200-1250 sq ft)
- The Jasper (1400-1500 sq ft)
- The Ridgeland (1500-1600 sq ft)
- The Sullivan (1600-1700 sq ft)
- The Astoria (1700-1750 sq ft)
- The Atwood (1800-1850 sq ft)
- The Huntington (1900-1950 sq ft)
- The Sophia (1900-2000 sq ft)
- The Jordan (2000-2100 sq ft)
- The Phoenix (2300-2400 sq ft)
For more Pendleton area listings click HERE.
To be contacted with more information, please fill out the form below.